Friday, December 18, 2009

Facts 4 the Day

Here's something for all you tea lovers to chew on,( or should I say sip on?)
Tea has a different taste when prepared with cold water instead of hot, due to the amount of oxygen in both. Also, if you add tea to milk, the flavor will be different
because a chemical in the milk called casein will break down less than if you add milk to tea.
If you don't like tea, here's something for you to think about. ( Let's hope you don't spend any sleepless nights pondering over it, wondering how much you actually know about your world. OK, maybe I'm exaggerating just a tiny bit. But just a little. I hope.)
There is a planet between Mars and Jupiter called Ceres. Actually, it's a dwarf planet. It used to just be considered an asteriod. And there's a planet after Pluto called Eris. Inside Neptune, it could also very possibly rain diamonds. I'm not making this up.
If you like these facts, come tomorrow. I'll post more if I can. Who knows, you might find out how to get an egg inside a bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment