Monday, January 4, 2010

Don't spend the night thinking about all this...

Sorry I haven't blogged in so long, but I couldn't. (I think I'll make it a weekly thing...)
To get an egg inside a bottle, soak the egg in vinegar for a few days. If the bottle you use has a fairly large neck, it should slip through. But make sure you drop it in water before you try this, because if it floats, it's a rotten egg and won't work.
If names interest you, then here's some facts. There's a celebrity known as Ginuwine. His original name was (and I'm not making this up) Elgin Lumpkin. As I said, I am not making this up. And children with names like David, Lisa and Micheal get better grades than kids with names like Huebert, Bertha and Elmer. Teachers expect kids with names like that to get better grades, so the teachers give them better grades. (Hmm, maybe that's why your teacher gives you such bad grades. Just kidding.)
If you're interested in history (and I am), then did you know that if you were in Egypt, cloth was measured according to the length of the customer's arm? The length of the customer's arm was one cubit long, so to get a good deal, send the person in your family with the longest arms shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Elmer is my dads name, but I don't think that he got bad grades. He's now a construction worker and is really good at math. (Not a whiz, just really good. NO OFFENSE DAD!)

    ReplyDelete